Designed for high demand cafes, the Classe 7's respectably-sized steam boiler and outsized heating element offer unparalleled recovery time for high-volume steaming.
Rancilio Classe 7 features the Steady Brew (SB) technology which is the evolution of the traditional thermosiphon system and introduces a set of innovative features designed to improve the performance of all single-boiler espresso machines.
• Made from highly polished stainless steel and molded smooth thermoplastic, ABS, and nylon panels.
• Soft touch keypads with volumetric dosing includes LCD display screen with shot timers
• White LED backlights on keypads.
• LED lights illuminate the work area and provide functional reference for baristas.
• Built-in volumetric pump.
• Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
• USB makes it easy to save drink parameters and make software and programming updates.
• Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk.
• C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions, pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up).
• Hot water dispenser with one dosing button
• Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
• Automatic off function when the machine is in standby mode to save energy.
• Adjustable feet.
• 1-year parts warranty.