With its compact size, professional quality coffee preparation mechanisms and a large choice of beverages, the 1100 S packs quite a punch and is perfect for small offices, bistros and hotel lobbies. Available in 5 trendy colour options with a customizable display colour scheme, it will fit right in with the décor of your space. Its 7-inch touch display can also be used to showcase promotional offers, helping you maximise your business returns.
WMF 1100 S
Promising a large per hour output, the WMF 1100S delivers a large variety of beverages with great reliability and consistently high quality despite its compact size.
|WMF 1100 S||
Basic Milk, Basic Milk + Basic Steam, Topping
|Recommended daily I max. hourly output||
Up to 80 cups
|Nominal output / Power supply||
1.9-2.3 kW / 230 V
|Hourly output according to DIN 18873-2" Espresso / 2 Espressi Cafe Creme / 2 Cafe Creme Cappucc ino||
105 / 150 cups 75/90 cups 105 cups
|Fresh milk beverages||
Yes, Yes, No
|1 or 2 integrated coffee hoppers I Enhancemen ts (choc or topping variations, generally only 1 coffee hopper)||
approx. 550 g I
|Chocola te or topping hopper (optional) I Enhancements (Topping variations generally w ithout chocolate)||
approx. 450 g/
Yes, Yes, No
|Total hot water output/ hour||
110 cups (22 litres)
|Manual milk foaming and beverage heating||
No, Yes, No
|Energy loss per day according to DIN 18873-2 Topping/ Basic Milk||
approx. 0.76 kWh/day
|Outer dimensions (width I height**/ depth)||
32 5 / 500 / 561 mm
approx. 4.5 litres
|Empty weight depending on configuration||
|Continuous sound pressure level (LpA)***||
< 70 dB (A)
Performance is dependent on cup-size.quality settings, discharge, configuration and nominaloutput. The recommended maximum daily output is based on our catalogued service concept. However, these average values serve merely as a guideline. et our trained WMF team match theideal coffee machine design to your specific needs.
|Note 2 **||
Height incl. display
The A-rated sound pressure level tpA (slow) and tpA (impulse) at service staff work stations is under 70 dB (A) in any operating mode.
What are the five reasons one should choose the WMF 1100 S?
- Quality: The WMF 1100 S is a professional coffee machine and a guaranteed wise investment when it comes to optimal taste, durability and quality.
- Reliability: With full-flavoured beverage specialities that are guaranteed to delight guests and customers. All this is reflected in both the reliability of intuitive operation and simplicity of machine cleaning.
- Indulgence: Your personal kick-starter. Exquisite coffee specialities you can rely on. Tastiness guaranteed as cappuccino and other beverages are perfectly delivered.
- Individuality: The WMF 1100 S offers a huge variety of coffee specialities that leaves plenty of room for individual tastes. From the espresso type and latte-lover to the chocoholic and caffeine junkie.
- Digitalisation: The intuitively operated user interface makes a wide range of beverages possible at the touch of a button. Uniquely smart: the MyCoffee App for phones and tablets enables favourite recipes to be created.