Choosing the right blender model for your cafe or restaurant can be tedious considering there are so many options available in the market which is why you need to know if you’re making the right choice.
To help you out with your choice of a good blender for a cafe or restaurant, here are few things you would like to consider while purchasing one. Let’s have a look at the features.
Material: There are different types of material used for creating a blender jar ranging from BPA free polycarbonate plastic to stainless steel, to copolyester and glass.
For instance, if you pick stainless steel jars you can be assured of durability, ease of cleaning, compatibility with foods of different temperatures. However, the drawback here is that it lacks transparency.
Polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable, so this type of jar works great in fast-paced environments. Again, if you pick glass jars, they make a good showpiece in the cooking or bar areas. But then they are not sturdy and durable with a greater chance of breaking if not handled with care.
- Capacity – A cafe or shakes outlet needs to support the preparation of more than one serving at a time, which means that you will require to purchase blenders with a larger capacity. Blenders with jars up to 128 oz. in capacity and units topping out at 832 oz. in the food blender category can serve your purpose in this case. For instance, Vitamix’s T&G Blending Station offers reduced sound and consistent blends to quickly deliver anything from smoothies to frozen cocktails and frappes in a variety of sizes.
- Measurements – Many of the blenders in the market come with marked measurements so the users can adjust the quantity of the ingredients needed for a particular drink, in the jar itself. Jars with measurement can save users a lot of time especially when they have to make the same recipes every day. It also eliminates the need to wash additional measuring tools.
- Go Jar-Less – If you need to process large amounts of soft or liquid foods at a time, your best option may be to do it without the jar, using a commercial immersion blender instead. Since there is no jar, there are fewer limits to how much food you can process at once.
- Power: The more powerful the blender the better it gets for your cafe or shakes outlet. This is important because you would need to make thick smoothies or milkshakes all day.
- Controls: Electronic, programmable, toggle or paddle, there are several types of blender controls to choose from. Each version has its benefits. Blenders with programmable controls are great timesavers for high-volume businesses that make blended foods and beverages on a day-to-day basis. The programming allows you to set blending parameters once and use them again for the decided recipes.
- Noise: This is another important factor to consider when choosing a blender for your cafe or shakes outlet. Although you might be looking for a quiet blender, try not to trade any other aspects of a good blender just for the sake of a lesser noise. Never compromise power for noise. If you are into heavy blending then the blender you choose should still have at least a 1000-watt motor that makes more than a 100mph revolutions, fit to crush the hardest particles.
- Ease of cleaning: The blender should be equally easy to clean & operate. There should be removable parts that are completely dishwasher safe. Some blenders also come with the preset option for cleaning. All that one has to do is add warm water.
Needless to say, blenders are important. They don’t just stand up to the highest standards of power but also performance and precision. Not all blenders are created equal, which is why buyers must read the reviews and know about the functionality of the blenders they see before they pick one.
Kaapi Machines is a complete coffee solutions company and exclusive distributor of advanced coffee equipment from some of the most iconic names from across the world. It provides high-performance, robust and economical blending solutions from the most trusted brands for your business coffee needs. Know more here: www.kaapimachines.com