For all those home baristas, this La Marzocco Linea Mini is a must-try coffee machine. To get a smart, semi-automated home device that completely meets your coffee needs is a big deal. The mini version of La Marzocco Classic – the La Marzocco Linea Mini is the redesigned handcrafted coffee machine for your home. From its beautiful design to excellent performance, this article will give you an insight into the detailing of the La Marzocco Linea Mini coffee machine.
La Marzocco Linea Mini Features:
- Body-colour – The Linea Mini coffee machine of La Marzocco comes in stainless steel with black accents on the knob. The machine also comes in red, black, and white colours to suit your colour preferences of the kitchen or café interiors.
- Design – The La Marzocco customized version – Linea Mini has a unique design that is very long and wide in size. Coming to the measurements, it is 14 inches wide and 15 inches high. The mini size of this coffee machine gives more space and room for the cabinets. Hence fits nicely in your kitchen. For a small-sized café, the Linea Mini fits nicely on the countertop without taking much space.
- Drip tray and water reservoir – Though the size of the machine is comparatively small, the drip tray is a bit large with lots of space to play. The machine comes with a 2litre water reservoir in the front, making it easily accessible to fill water for the user.
- Portafilter – As mentioned above, the La Marzocco Linea Mini comes with a commercial grade stainless steel portafilter. This makes it very easy to clean all the taints leftover in the filter.
- Steam boilers – The Linea Mini has a 3.5litre steam boiler with lots of space and a 0.17litre boiler. The boiler capacity is minimized to heat only the right amount of water, ensuring optimum temperature stability.
- Dual boiler – The double boiler system of Linea Mini allows the coffee machine to achieve temperature stability and energy efficiency as you see in commercial coffee machines.
- Indicator and barista lights – The device is given two simple lights to let you know what’s going on inside your machine. The red light means that the machine is heating up. While the blue light means that the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs to be refilled. The barista lights allow the performer with stage lights to highlight excellent brew.
- User interface – For helping the barista make a good coffee the La Marzocco Linea Mini provides dual boilers, an internal pump, and PID control, which is instant and effective ensuring optimum performance.
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is the perfect solution for your home espresso needs as it comes with a semi-automated system of brewing. Even if you are new to brewing, the simplicity of the Linea Mini makes brewing and steaming a pure joy. That said, initiate a brew cycle and get indulged in the enhanced brewing experience. Happy coffee drinking with La Marzocco Linea Mini!
Kaapi Machines now offers an exclusive range of the LA Marzocco coffee equipment that will uplift your coffee drinking experience to a whole new level. Visit www.kaapimachines.com to know more about our range of sophisticated coffee machines that help barista prepare the perfectly brewed coffee cup.
Fun and interesting coffee facts to jumpstart your day
All the caffeine lovers would agree that coffee has the power to uplift your mood for the entire day. From…
5 best types of coffee to wake you up in the morning
Whether it is coffee or tea, we all love our morning jolt of caffeine. For coffee lovers, this cup is…
How to make espresso coffee with the espresso machine?
Having a good espresso machine is vital to make an excellent cup of coffee. Considering the widely renowned love for…
How to Use a Coffee Bean Roaster?
Before the coffee hits the shelves for consumption, another segment that directly influences its final outcome is the way it…
Reliable Coffee Roasting Machines
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your roasting equipment, you’re a cafe owner who wants to start roasting coffee in-house, or…
Best Coffee Art design: Latte Art
A good latte art isn’t just about a pretty looking beverage, it’s about the flavour balance between the milk foam…