The AeroPress combines affordability and simplicity with the ability to produce top quality coffee. The plunger pushes the trapped air down the chamber, forces the water over the coffee and through the filter into your cup. The final cup is rich and smooth without bitterness with remarkable low acidity. The AeroPress is eco-friendly, easy to clean, so one will spend more time sipping. Light weight and portable, it is loved by adventurers, explorers and cyclists.
- Rich, smooth coffee without bitterness: Rapid brew times yield rich, smooth-tasting coffee without bitterness. The long brew time required for French press causes over-extraction on the surface of the coffee grounds which produces rich but bitter-tasting coffee.
- Remarkably Low Acidity: AeroPress coffees are often brewed at lower temperatures, from 175 to 185°F (80–85°C). This can create mellower coffees with less acidity.
- Using a microfilter ensures that there is no grit in a cup: 350 micro filters make up the filter of the AeroPress. Paper Micro filters eliminate grit and make cleaning up easy.
- Ideal for Kitchen, Travel and Camping: It is optimized for travelling, camping, or just going to work by making it convenient and easy to take your AeroPress with you.
- Easy to Clean: Clean up takes seconds, simply take off the basket and pop out the coffee grounds and filter. Clean the rubber plunger with hot kettle water and you’re ready for your next brew.
- Phthalate and BPA Free: The AeroPress, mug, and accessories are made of food-safe polypropylene that is free of BPA and phthalates. The lid and plunger seal are both made of silicone and the filters are made of paper.