The Titan I series of commercial grinders has been designed for small to medium-sized operations such as small coffee shops, offices, and home users. It features Italian-made 58mm flat burrs, an aluminium body and parts, an attractive design, and lots of modular features such as a bean hopper size 1.2Kg a wide variety of brushless motors, and endless possibilities for finishing. The Titan I is the best choice for professional grinding in a low to medium coffee consumption environment.
The Titan 1 is a clean and smooth operator that uses a side-wheel grind adjustment mechanism that moves the bottom burr up and down rather than a collar adjuster that changes the top burr. This enables very simple adjustments that are maintained consistently and accurately even after maintenance has been performed.
Avoiding clogs in the grinds chute on espresso grinders is another difficulty. The Titan 1’s chute is completely accessible through a detachable clear cover, allowing you to immediately reach the clump crusher’s burrs to clear any obstructions and routinely clean the chute out without having to take the machine offline for an extended period.
- Hardened steel burrs for a better taste experience
- Wide dispensing capacity from 5 – 10 g per dose for precise and convenient dosing
- Bottom setting step-less micro-adjustment mechanism
- Specially coated smart case reduces the average cleaning time
- Static tamper mountable left or right for convenient tamping
- Solid aluminium body and dispenser reflecting the functional conception of the grinder
- Two handle options available for right- or left-handed users
- Low noise level for a quiet working environment
- Smart design makes the grinder an iconic eyecatcher on every bar
- Manually controlled dispenser fill-up