Kaapi Machines (India) Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2007, with the objective of providing world-class coffee equipment to businesses in the hotel, restaurant and office segment. The company is an industry-leader and has an impressive portfolio of customers including McDonalds, ITC Hotels, Starbucks, Microsoft, Facebook and many more.
The company is headquartered in Bangalore, but has offices in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata as well. Business has been expanding rapidly and company has doubled its revenues from last year. The company also plans to venture into new areas around the beverage space.
The company is an Indo-German JV, and portfolio brands are from Europe and US. All key brands are market leaders worldwide.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Installation and Commissioning of Coffee machines, Grinders and Blenders as per SOP
- Attending of Warranty calls, breakdown calls & AMC / PMC visits
- Proper identification of root cause of the faults and rectifications / corrective actions
- Monthly Preventive Maintenance.
- Explaining the salient features and advantages of AMC to the customers and enrolment
- Updating Installation, Warranty, PMC and AMC service reports periodically
- Coordinating with Service executive/Manager for the required Spare Parts
- Basic and periodic training about the machines to the users
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
ITI or Diploma (Electrical)
Minimum 2-3 year exp., in fully automatic coffee machines
|Job Category||Field Service|
|Experience||2-3 year exp|
|Level/Salary Range||3 to 4 lakhs|