Yet another popular coffee machine from the brand La Marzocco that has won hearts of many baristas is the La Marzocco Linea PB. The Linea PB is a design introduced and named in recognition of Piero Bambi for his reliable and excellent craftsmanship. This iconic coffee machine is a comprehensive upgrade to the Linea series of coffee machines. The upgrade features new electronics and improved component durability for a sleek look and easy user interface. So let’s have a look at the La Marzocco Linea PB in detail.
About Linea PB History
- The brand La Marzocco has been in the coffee making industry providing the finest espressos since 1927.
- In 1990, La Marzocco released the precursor to this model – The Linea Classic.
- In 2013, the company redesigned the Linea Classic to La Marzocco Linea PB, named after Piero Bambi. He was the one who originally designed the Linea Classic in 1990.
La Marzocco Linea PB features:
- Commercial purpose – The La Marzocco Linea PB is a commercial coffee machine used in small cafes and offices.
- Power – The Linea PB coffee machine uses 4600 watts of power, which is a 30-amp machine using 220 volts. The machine doesn’t consume much energy, nor less power.
- Dual boiler machine – The double boiler system in La Marzocco Linea PB has one boiler for brewing and one boiler for steaming. The brew boiler comes with 4.3l while the steam boiler comes with 7.3l.
- Volumetrics – The Linea PB has a volumetric machine with two settings per group. The digital display provides the barista with a flow pulse counter, shot timer, boiler temperature, system alerts and USB firmware update.
- Energy-saving – The programmable standby-mode of La Marzocco Linea PB helps save your power bills.
- Dimensions – The machine comes in 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- 2 group: height – 21 inches, width – 28 inches
- 3 group: height – 21 inches, width – 38 inches
- 4 group: height – 21 inches, width – 47 inches
- Optional scales – The La Marzocco Linea PB comes with an integrated scale in the drip tray lest the barista brews by mass, volume or brew ratio to suit the workflow.
- Dual PID – The dual PID system allows the barista to control coffee and steam boiler temperatures electronically.
- Warranty – The La Marzocco Linea PB espresso machines come with a limited warranty for commercial devices. Damage due to self-installation or improper water quality may damage your machine, which doesn’t include under the warranty terms.
- Eco mode – One of the attractive and unique features of the Linea PB is its eco mode. If you are not using the machine for a while, then the system is automatically programmed to enter the standby mode. This reduces the boiler temperature and improves energy efficiency as well.
Whether it’s the ergonomic design or the world-class engineering, the La Marzocco Linea PB has everything that you are looking for in a coffee machine.
Kaapi Machines now offer an exclusive range of the La Marzocco coffee equipment that will uplift your coffee drinking experience to a whole new level. Visit www.kaapimachines.com to know more about our range of sophisticated coffee machines that will help you prepare the perfectly brewed cup of coffee.
Fun and interesting coffee facts to jumpstart your day
All the caffeine lovers would agree that coffee has the power to uplift your mood for the entire day. From…
5 best types of coffee to wake you up in the morning
Whether it is coffee or tea, we all love our morning jolt of caffeine. For coffee lovers, this cup is…
How to make espresso coffee with the espresso machine?
Having a good espresso machine is vital to make an excellent cup of coffee. Considering the widely renowned love for…
How to Use a Coffee Bean Roaster?
Before the coffee hits the shelves for consumption, another segment that directly influences its final outcome is the way it…
Reliable Coffee Roasting Machines
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your roasting equipment, you’re a cafe owner who wants to start roasting coffee in-house, or…
Best Coffee Art design: Latte Art
A good latte art isn’t just about a pretty looking beverage, it’s about the flavour balance between the milk foam…